Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm still alive and grateful for it!

Well I haven’t died in fact I’m very much alive. I may feel like I’m somewhere between life and death, caught in a type of living purgatory but I’m here. I’ll always choose life over the alternative because life is such a wonderful gift, all of it.

I haven’t felt much like writing lately as you can see. Summer is so wonderful and I have so much to do. Go to the cottage, the beach, holidays, work etc. I seem to like writing in the cooler seasons of the year.

I went out and bought a new camera yesterday. It’s a sweet rig and I’m so happy to have this new tool to document my work and take wonderful pictures. I bought this camera because of what it can do, as seen below in these two photos of Echinacea flowers from our backyard.

Magenta Echinacea with Bee
click to enlarge


White Echinacea
click to enlarge

This camera can shoot up to 1.25 inches from the object; it is great for macro images of flowers. Did I say I love it? In case you are wondering, the camera is a Nikon COOLPIX 8800 Digital.

When fall comes, I’ll get my proverbial ass back in gear and load a hundred or so images from my garden that I took this summer. For now thanks for caring and know that I'm busy in the garden.

Yes, I got a new toy and what a toy it is!

GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home