Tuesday, June 14, 2005

i'm still under the weather

Okay, well I’m still as sick as a dog and probably from overworking. Did not sleep much last night because of dry hacking cough but I feel recovery coming and think the worst is behind me.
Subsequently, to my regret I have not felt like doing much work of any kind including this blog.
Therefore, for today, I am just going to catch you up on some beautiful images that I didn’t include in some of my posts below, or these flowers have only just come into bloom in the last week.


pink peony detail - gotta love these delicate petals


gorgeous yellow artic peony detail


a better image of the artic peony in full bloom
as seen in this post below


more stunning poppies from our garden

Wish me well and there will be more on the way in the days to come. I hate summer colds and this humidity doesn’t help with the breathing, fortunately I do have central air conditioning.
Sick I must be, because even as bad as I felt today, I went out to the garden to take more photographs. I really need to learn how to rest.

GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home