Saturday, June 11, 2005

I’ve completed my text on William Burroughs


Gerard Pas and William Burroughs, Brussels, Belgium 1979.

It seems fitting that I would write about the beauty of the Poppy, its bountiful seeds, and its pernicious sap on the same day I announce that I have complete my text on “How I came to know William Burroughs” which I have written about earlier below.

It’s a sultry tale from my twenties while I was living between Amsterdam and New York. I hope that when you read it you understand that it is a chapter of my life and not my life. An important chapter and one that I felt after these almost 30 years I should write. Well I did and its ready for you to read. Just Click on the link.
By Gerard P. Pas
______________________________
So now Poppy Flowers – complimentary flowers to a lurid tale but not an ending.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! epic man! I'm going to read this in its entirety on my plam pilot on my next commute!

10:32 p.m.  
Blogger Gerard Pas said...

Thanks jas I hope my effort will be worth the read. It was a painful time and hard to write because I am not that same person today.

4:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home