Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm moving my Memoirs to my offical website!

Dear friends,

I’ve come to the realization that posting my memoirs on this blog is just too much work and bother. They have become unruly in size and truthfully, I do not think anyone wants to read a blog that runs 6 pages per entry date

Therefore, I am moving the MEMOIRS to my official websites LIBRARY section. If you’d like to read them there, please click on this link.
I think it works better in terms of controlling content and overall presentation to locate this material at www.gerardpas.com than here on this blog.

What that means is that my blog will return to my original concerns and images on a regular basis: Musings and Cogitations. I think that it will alleviate the stress I have of trying to write large articles and post them daily; as I just can’t keep it up. It gives me more time to actually work on each text and image and thus provide a more cohesive autobiography. It also frees me to have more fun blogging and writing about my daily concerns, such as flowers, soccer and what’s up in my life. This blog also stays fresher and truer to a blog this way.

In the days to come I will be deleting all my autobiographical content from this blog. As I enter new Memoir Material I will post links here to keep you informed.

Today was an ugly grey day and I wanted to go out and photograph it and what the snow did to my garden. I couldn’t because I was too busy trying to finish the continuation of my already epic length memoirs. Yes, the little light that’s burning in this house means that someone is still home and the elevator still goes to the top floor. What a relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home