Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A rough day of it

I have had a rough day – didn’t feel well through most of it.

I looked over the last few posts and thought to myself that this is all frivolous. Am I so full of myself, that I’d think anyone would even care about “my tour of London, Canada”, let alone London, Canada? Jeez, on any day, it’s hard for me to get excited and I live here! Maybe it is my purgatory?

I just don’t feel like writing anything of note today. I have been working hard on my “How I came to know William Burroughs” text, images for eventual publication. I thought I’d give you a little sneak of a photo anyway. It’s of Bill and me in Brussels, Belgium in 1979, on our way up to Amsterdam. I’m happy with the way this project is unfolding.
Here’s the image.


Gerard Pas and William Burroughs, Brussels, Belgium; 1979.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll get up a head of steam and write something, if I don’t it’s because I’m too busy with work or I just haven’t gotten over the melancholy of today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerard Pas said...

While I speak French, I speak it poorly, enough for simple conversation but not well enough to discuss Pascal’s Pensees. Additionally, my written French is very poor indeed.
I do write and speak fluent Dutch as in Holland and I am very fluent in German also. As for my English you decide.

4:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home