Wednesday, January 18, 2006

fairy tale of a day


Yes, wind still passes through my body; they haven’t shoveled me down into the cold earth yet! “Wind passing” is a strange metaphor don’t you think? Something not unlike having a “egg sucking good time”, which I wouldn’t recommend repeating quickly. Then again, that wind is passing through my ears.

I’ve been very busy working on an honourable project for this community. It is something I believe in and which if realized, I hope will have real aesthetic beauty. It has taken most of my time these last two weeks

So, while I haven’t been writing, I was thinking of you mum as well as the other two readers of this blog. I hope your having a swinging time.

I went out today and photographed this image looking into our neighbour’s backyard. If you look carefully under the seat, you’ll see rabbit tracks heading towards you. It was a very tale of a day today or is that a fairy tale of a day today.
I have many beautiful images from today; I will try to post a few over the next days.

I love the solitude in this image, with the swing seat covered in snow and only rabbit tracks underneath. I may be going local?

GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home