Sunday, September 25, 2005

happy and seeking company


Westham 0 - 0 Arsenal o9-24-05

My views on the game.

Not to be too simplistic but Arsenal sucked. They made the Hammers look good and good on the Hammers for rising to the occasion.
I think there were some poor calls and I thought the Hammers where getting some good shoves in using Man-U’s approach from last year. They have Teddy Sheringham but Arsenal has Dennis Bergkamp DB10, sadly injured.


I once did a painting about being on the top called “Sisyphus’ Descendants” << http://www.gerardpas.com/lrahm/gallery/sisypdet.html >>. The point is we’re not up there in that lofty place now. Be certain it is damn lonely up there, and is it was Roman’s Chelsea Army are stifling up the air there now – like a bad ABBA song “geld, geld, geld...”

Therefore, we have company for the time being in the middle of the table. Remember what I always say “Money is the root of all evil the only thing you can do with it is share the misery and buy art from depressives :)” I can just see that little pink smirk smile to the Left side of Roman Abramovich’s face now. What with the price of gas at the pump, oil at record highs, the number one team in England and Russia – things are looking good and if that is being at the top it’s damn lonely up there. What an oxymoron – a social society climbing as a team would make the summit more agreeable and Roman the Russian sits there alone alone while Veterans starve. I hope Stalin is rolling in his grave, which that prick deserved, rolling in his grave that is – “Gulag” is not a word describing the sound of imbibing.
Lonely at the top, boo f’n hoo -- I’m crying like John Terry or Rio Ferdinand.
My point about how money can’t buy you happiness just find you company when in misery.
Boo

Hoo

As for Arsenal, my head was spinning as though I was coming down from a high (the top - lol). My head was swirling and I started pumping back the Bitters like a weightlifters workout. It was like bad sex nobody could finish.
What was with that force field around the net? Did you see how Van Persie’s ball just bent away from it? Ouch, ouch, out come the Advil’s so that I can take my beer stained kit to the dry cleaners.

Am I going to bail? Nope!
If I had money like Roman, I’d buy a personal license plate that read “A12SEnal4LIFE”.

Go Gunners – more gunplay please, much more gun play.
As intials are short for gunplay.

GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home