Saturday, April 09, 2005

RED - day or night


seeing red

At night, many people are stabbed or robbed behind this place, even at gunpoint. During the day, I just like standing and looking at the RED wall. I'm afraid of more than RED, YELLOW and BLUE.....

One of my favourite places to stand and vegetate in London, I wash myself in the RED of daylight while others wash them selves in the danger of red at night. The light shone in the darkness but the darkness has not understood it.

Thus another image from London Canada, on my hometown tour. This building is located on the south-west corner of Richmond St. and Queens St. and is called Club Pheonix; it is in the downtown core. I photographed the back of the building from a parking lot facing east, thus very late in the day just before sunset, as the angle of light conveys, everyone needs some excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home